Hosted by:Aaron Sharpe
Despite his youthful good looks, Aaron is the old guy around WNKU. He began as a volunteer board operator in 1998, at which time he was named WNKU’s Volunteer of the Year. After showing no signs of going away, he was invited to join the staff and earn his keep in 1999. As Director of Development, Aaron oversees WNKU’s various fundraising efforts. Hosting Saturday mid-days is just a fun hobby that takes him back to his earliest days with WNKU.
Fun Fact: Aaron is also the DJ for the Cincinnati Reds, which explains why you will hear at least one local band, as well as Phish, played at some point during nearly every game at Great American Ball Park.
- Saturday - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Monday - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Thursday - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Friday - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm