General questions: (859) 572-6500
Aaron Sharpe, General Manager: email@example.com, ext. 6563
Liz Felix, Program Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 6568
Front Office: 859-572-6500 / Toll Free: 1-855-897-WNKU
Studio: 859-572-7897 / Toll Free: 1-855-897-7897
Studio e-mail: email@example.com
301 Landrum Academic Center
Highland Heights, KY 41076
WNKU is located on the campus of Northern Kentucky University. Visit NKU’s website for maps and directions.
Social Media Policy
1) Follow the guidelines set forth by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
2) Be respectful of others on the page. Any harassing, mean-spirited or offensive posts directed at others will be removed. Racist, homophobic, sexist or other inflammatory posts will also be removed and may result in banning.
3) No posting or uploading any material that infringes on the copyright, trademark, patent, or intellectual property rights of others.
4) Unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional posts will be removed.
5) If you need to contact WNKU, please use the contact page on at wnku.org or call our main office at 859-572-6500. We cannot response to all comments or questions via our social media pages.
Your use of WNKU’s social media sites is acceptance of these guidelines. WNKU reserves the right to monitor and/or restrict your access to any WNKU social media page at any time and for any reason.
A note about jobs at WNKU:
Full-time positions at WNKU, when they become available, are posted through Northern Kentucky University’s Office of Human Resources. Although some of these positions may be grant-funded, all carry NKU’s regular array of benefits. These include various insurance options, retirement, tuition remission, health (gym & fitness) center access, and more.
THERE ARE NO JOB OPENINGS AT THIS TIME
Community Groups: WNKU has implemented and continues to build a resource list of community groups to be notified about job openings at WNKU. If you are a member of a community group that would like to receive notification of our job openings, please contact us. Write to: General Manager, WNKU, Northern Kentucky University, Landrum Hall, Highland Heights, KY 41099 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
An EEO/Affirmative Action employer, Northern Kentucky University and WNKU provide equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and ADA requirements.
We have volunteer opportunities, mainly in our office operations and promotional and marketing efforts. For more information about these, call our office at 859-572-6500 or e-mail Teresa.